At Fulcrum People, we are committed to evaluating our programs to satisfy our Quality Assurance standards, but most importantly we also assist you in measuring your return in your investment dollar. An evaluation strategy is established with you at the outset of each program. We use Donald Kirkpatrick’s 4 levels of evaluation to do this.
- Measures the program satisfaction and captures participants’ reactions.
- Every program participant completes this level of evaluation through the use of evaluation sheets and/or on-line surveys.
- The participant has a positive reaction to the training program.
- Measures changes in knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- All RTO qualifications and most consulting assignments have inbuilt workplace projects or assignments with a report component to be submitted to assess participants against specific criteria/outcomes. This is to supplement any classroom based activities using our own or independently developed assessments processes.
- The participant acquires knowledge, develops skills, or changes attitudes/perceptions.
- Measures behaviour change in the workplace in knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- Prior to multi-unit programs, participants complete individual learning plans addressing the range of knowledge, skills and attitude required of them. At the completion of the program this process is repeated to identify behavioural evidence that learning has taken place. This level of evaluation can also be integrated into your performance management system.
- The participant uses new knowledge, skills and attitude on the job.
- Measures changes in business impact variables.
- Identify impact areas where there is a direct link between business results and KRA/KPI’s and the training undertaken, for example:
- The use of new knowledge & skills and attitudes drives business performance.
- Measured by comparing program benefits with costs.
- Using the data from Level 4 you will be able to complete a cost/benefit analysis. We are able to assist you in this process, however, if required we can organise an independent research service to test our program outcomes.
- Monetary value of business performance exceeds costs of program.
+61 414 104 484